About the Conference
Science Psychology is the study of the behavior and processes of the living being, especially human, based on the scientific method. It is also one of the applied sciences and branches of study that finds the relationship between human mind and mind with concepts such as growth, health, social behaviors, cognition, and so on. Psychology examines concepts such as perception, cognition, concentration, attention, emotions, phenomenology, motivation, function of mind, personality, behavior, interpersonal relationships, family and other fields. Psychology uses various fields, scientific and experimental methods to deduce the cause and effect relationship or any kind of correlation between various phenomena of psychology. Scientific psychology is a transcendent; the invisibility of the subject of this science, that is, the mental, mental and abstract concepts of it, is the reason for the similarity of this science to the humanities; on the other hand, the study is "scientific method" and the experimental part of the process The experiment draws psychology to the experimental circle; psychology's attitudes towards humans are also very effective in the research process, so in this aspect, psychology is also linked to the world of philosophy. In this way, psychology may be considered to be truly unique blends of various sciences such as biology, anthropology, linguistics, sociology, philosophy, and so on.
The Secretariat of the Second National Conference on Applied Research in the Humanities and Psychology, considering this important and the role of the profession in the humanities and psychology, decided to hold this event on March 11, 2019, with the central theme of psychology and humanities at the conference center. International Sound and Television.
Benefits of participating in The 2nd National Conference on Applied Research In the Humanities and Psychology
- Indexing all papers accepted at the Civilica Scientific Base
- Offering an international certificate from Avicence Cert from France
- Assigning DOI code to the accepted conference papers
- Publishing the conference papers at the Crossref Scientific Base
- Participating in lecture panels and using speeches delivered in lectures
- Presentations and lectures by international university representatives
- Presenting Certificate of Attendance from the Institute of Arts and Culture
- Donation to the top papers on the day of the conference
- Receiving the conference package
- Familiarity with the top scientific figures of the country
- Providing new and applied topics for new and superior research
- Receiving sponsorship gifts